What materials do we use?
MUNĖ design jewelry is made of polymer clay and some other parts like sterling silver, brass, glass beads. Earrings are super light on the ear and finished with sterling silver or gold plated brass ear posts. All jewelry is designed and made in my studio. While every piece is handmade, slight variations may occur compared to the picture.
How should I care for my MUNE jewelry?
WEARING AND STORING
- Jewellery should be removed when bathing or going to bed.
- Do not spray perfume on or near jewellery as it may discolour the jewellery and cause it to oxidise more quickly.
- It is not recommended to store jewellery in damp areas such as the bathroom or on a windowsill.
- If the jewellery gets stained with face powder or similar, the polymer clay can be wiped off with a wet cloth.
- Clean tarnished brass or silver parts with a micro cloth or cotton pad moistened with vinegar, lemon juice or special cleaning agents for brass or silver.
- Polymer clay is very durable when baked correctly and will not crack or break, but try not to bend it.
Do we ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship worldwide. Look for shipping rates in the section "DELIVERY & RETURNS"
Do we offer wholesale?
Yes, please contact me for more information.