Gold plated hoop earrings_Black
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hoop earrings with handmade polymer clay pendant. The pendant can be taken off. Lightweight. Hoop diameter 2 cm, Length 3,6 cm
Materials: gold plated stainless steel, polymer clay.
Atsiėmimas (1-2 d.d.) - Griunvaldo g. 8, Kaunas (Meno materija) - 0.00 eur
Lp express, Omniva arba DPD paštomatais (2-4 d.d.) - 2.50 eur
Standard shipping with tracking number (5-10 b.d.) - 9.00 eur
Standard shipping with tracking number (10-20 b.d) - 12.00 eur
All our jewellery have a warranty. What does this mean? If you have taken good care of your jewellery and followed the instructions in the care leaflet that came with your jewellery, but your jewellery has broken, discoloured or the piercing has come loose, you can contact us at email@example.com. Once we have received photographs and an explanation of the situation, we will arrange for the jewellery to be repaired or replaced.
Auskarai stilingi, galiu pati modeliuoti, viena pora auskarų 3variantai. Super idėja I'm very satisfied Good product Quality service I'm very satisfied
Originalūs, su meile sukurti, puošiantys kasdien ir ypatingomis progomis! Dar ne kartą čia sugrįšiu 🙏I'm very satisfied Good product I'm very satisfied
Puikūs dailūs auskarai. Labai patenkinta esu. Nesunkūs, ne per dideli, ne per maži, neperkrauti detalėmis - kaip tik tokie, kokių ieškojau. Ačiū :)
Įsigyjau vienus auskariukus norėdama įvertinti kokybę ir žinau, kad sekantį kartą pirksiu tikrai ne vienus. Kokybiški, stiligi, labai gražūs :)
What materials do we use?
MUNĖ design jewelry is made of polymer clay and some other parts like sterling silver, brass, glass beads. Earrings are super light on the ear and finished with sterling silver or gold plated brass ear posts. All jewelry is designed and made in my studio. While every piece is handmade, slight variations may occur compared to the picture.
How should I care for my MUNE jewelry?
WEARING AND STORING
- Jewellery should be removed when bathing or going to bed.
- Do not spray perfume on or near jewellery as it may discolour the jewellery and cause it to oxidise more quickly.
- It is not recommended to store jewellery in damp areas such as the bathroom or on a windowsill.
- If the jewellery gets stained with face powder or similar, the polymer clay can be wiped off with a wet cloth.
- Clean tarnished brass or silver parts with a micro cloth or cotton pad moistened with vinegar, lemon juice or special cleaning agents for brass or silver.
- Polymer clay is very durable when baked correctly and will not crack or break, but try not to bend it.
Do we offer wholesale?
Yes, please contact me for more information.