Square Earring Stand
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Don't have a place to store your earrings? Are they all thrown in one box? Don’t do that to your jewelry :)
Use this earring stand to store all your earrings, so you can see all of them and easily choose which ones to wear. Also, neatly stored earrings will maintain their perfect condition for much longer. You don't need to remove the earring clasps to hang the earrings on the stand.
Stand Measurements: 17 x 17,5 x 5 cm, 132 holes
Material: Organic glass.
Atsiėmimas (1-2 d.d.) - Griunvaldo g. 8, Kaunas (Meno materija) - 0.00 eur
Lp express, Omniva arba DPD paštomatais (2-4 d.d.) - 2.50 eur
Standard shipping with tracking number (5-10 b.d.) - 9.00 eur
Standard shipping with tracking number (10-20 b.d) - 12.00 eur
All our jewellery have a warranty. What does this mean? If you have taken good care of your jewellery and followed the instructions in the care leaflet that came with your jewellery, but your jewellery has broken, discoloured or the piercing has come loose, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received photographs and an explanation of the situation, we will arrange for the jewellery to be repaired or replaced.
Padovanojau šį stovelį draugo mamai - labai džiaugėsi dizainu ir organizavo auskarus iš vieno kampo į kitą, rodydama, kaip lengva išimti. Dizainas tikrai puikus!
Dar noriu paminėti, kad ne tik Munės kūriniai nuostabūs, bet ir klientų aptarnavimas. Buvo iškilę nesklandumai su siuntiniu, bet susisiekus su Ramune ji buvo labai supratinga, reagavo greitai ir išsprendė problemą. Labai jai ačiū! :)
What materials do we use?
MUNĖ design jewelry is made of polymer clay and some other parts like sterling silver, brass, glass beads. Earrings are super light on the ear and finished with sterling silver or gold plated brass ear posts. All jewelry is designed and made in my studio. While every piece is handmade, slight variations may occur compared to the picture.
How should I care for my MUNE jewelry?
WEARING AND STORING
- Jewellery should be removed when bathing or going to bed.
- Do not spray perfume on or near jewellery as it may discolour the jewellery and cause it to oxidise more quickly.
- It is not recommended to store jewellery in damp areas such as the bathroom or on a windowsill.
- If the jewellery gets stained with face powder or similar, the polymer clay can be wiped off with a wet cloth.
- Clean tarnished brass or silver parts with a micro cloth or cotton pad moistened with vinegar, lemon juice or special cleaning agents for brass or silver.
- Polymer clay is very durable when baked correctly and will not crack or break, but try not to bend it.
Do we offer wholesale?
Yes, please contact me for more information.